2012-08-07

Adding NameSpaces to FlashDevelop

So, in code I have the following logic inside my Debug.AS-file


if(CONFIG::DEBUG){
import com.demonsters.debugger.MonsterDebugger;
import messer_entertainment.utils.DebugSender;
}

Thus, when compiling this through ANT, I just add the line -define=CONFIG::DEBUG,${debug_mode} and this sets this namespace-variable to true. 

Today I was forced to have this namespace-variable set when compiling/running through the FD-IDE, I found the intersting part inside project/properties/compiler options/Compiler Constants and in there I added the string-set "CONFIG::DEBUG,true"

if only I had chosen namespace-variable CONFIG::debug instead, this would have been automatically fixed by FD whenever you do a debug-build. Ah well :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar